Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh Yay!!!! I get to have more kids!!!

Well, my friends/neighbor's children. These 8 yr olds cant get enough of each other! I'm about to put BigHead to sleep and now I gain 2 extra girls besides my own. :) It would be fine if I weren't so tired for my age. The baby is sucking out my life force...I SWEAR!

The girls think I'm a cool mommy. Ahh welll.... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!! I didn't publish your comment so you are still under the radar :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that zombie girl is really creepy. lol
    Sleep? What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, you're a "Million Bux!" ;) YAY!!! You remembered me!!!!!! I cant wait to commence in all the chaos of zombies, kids, weightloss and stupid men. :)))

    Mejis, You had better know what she's from!!!! DOnt make me Zombie101 you. ;) SHLEEEEEEEP I need SCHLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!! The girls are gonna be here until around 10/1030. I was gonna chill and watch TrueBlood. Thats a pipedream now. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! I hope you know who this is....Which zombie girl? The Night of the Living Dead chick? I thought, what a perfect pic. :) Here it is 1121, and Im finally alooone. Now time for sleep. Yay. That whole 12 minutes of alone time today was awesome. :/

    ReplyDelete